Embedded System Engineer
India | Remote
Hoverin Aerospace Pvt Ltd is a UAV-based startup in Awadh of Uttar Pradesh India, furnishes drone-powered solutions for the private and public sectors. Backed with accuracy, cost-efficiency, and consistency, our high-quality Geo-Spatial solutions will benefit clients from diverse sectors including scanning and spraying for Agriculture, Sanitization for Medical, Surveillance for defense and other sectors, power lines, and chimney inspection for the industrial sector.
You will be working on designing of PCB Boards.
PCB Designing will include designing of footprints, components, Schematic of PCB, 3D Design of PCB for visualization.
For embedded, you will be programming the dev boards for various prototypes.
Arduino, C, C++, Sodering, Circuit Designing, Altium or KiCAD or any other.
You are awesome if
• Worked on Arduino IDE and boards( Like any UNO, Nano, Mega) or any other microcontroller
• Good understanding of Embedded C
• Good Understanding of circuits, soldering, multimeter.
• Knowledge of various electronic components.
• Worked on any PCB CAD Software like Altium Designer, Ki CAD, etc.
• Build any working PCB Board is a plus point.
Who can apply
Candidate are available for WFH internship
Candidate can start the internship between 10th Feb'22 and 25th Feb'22
Candidate are available for duration of 3 months
Certificate, Letter of recommendation
On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings